- DescriptionSweet and flavorful — and a pretty big shrimp, colossals make a truly impressive shrimp cocktail. These shrimp are peeled, deveined, and ready to cook; you can add them directly to stews, soups, sauces or risottos. Pan-fried with a simple sauce, grilled with lemon butter, or butterflied and deep-fried, seven or eight make a meal. Boil, steam or pan-fry them only until they're just opaque.Frozen NoteOrigin
May arrive partially frozen.
Find out why seafood is flash-frozen for freshness.
Shrimp And Salt
- Explanatory Information
Farm-Raised Shrimp, Cleaned, 13-15/lb
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.99/ea
- Wild Cold Water Lobster Tailsapprox. 4oz$7.99/ea
$9.993 for $18
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $7
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Lemons and Limes9-11ct, approx. 3lb bag$7.99/ea
- $0.79/ea4 for $3