- DescriptionThis stir-fry kit has a little something the other ones don't: it's a hands-on meal so have fun with your food! Our colorful mu shu filling includes marinated chicken breast, shredded cabbage, matchstick carrots, sliced scallions, and tender, chewy wood-ear mushrooms. Assembly is required: Add our tangy, garlicky hoisin sauce, fold up the tasty stir fry in the mu shu pancakes, and eat. Getting your hands dirty has never tasted so good.Heating Instructions
Remove the sauce cups from the vegetable container and set aside. Our chef recommends using a 10-12 non-stick sauté pan or wok. Heat the pan for 2 minutes over medium-high heat.
To cook the filling for the pancakes: Add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil to the hot pan. Add the chicken to the pan in a single layer; sear for 2 minutes (or until golden brown). Turn the pieces over and cook through. Remove the chicken from the pan and reserve. Add the vegetables and cook for 2-3 minutes or until al dente, stirring frequently. Return the chicken to the pan; add the sauce (labeled letter M). Toss to coat all ingredients and cook for 1 minute more. Set aside and reserve.
Heating mu shu pancakes in the microwave: Just before serving, microwave the bag for 30 seconds, FreshDirect logo side up. Remove the steam bag from the microwave. Carefully open the steam bag once you are ready to assemble.
Heating mu shu pancakes on the stovetop: Heat a nonstick pan for 2 minutes over mediumhigh heat. Do not add oil. Place one pancake in the pan; cook for 10-15 seconds. Turn pancake over and cook for 10-15 seconds more. Repeat process for all pancakes. Cover and keep warm until you are ready to assemble.
Assemble: Lay one mu shu pancake on a clean surface. Spread a 1/4 of the hoisin sauce (labeled letter L) down the center of each pancake. Place a 1/4 of filling over the sauce. Fold as you would a burrito, enclosing all of the filling.
Serve and enjoy!
Chicken Breast, Mushu Pancakes (Enriched Wheat flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Water, Soybean Oil, Gluten, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Guar Gum, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Sodium Metabisulfite), Cabbage, Woodear Mushrooms, Carrots, Hoisin Sauce (Sugar, Water, Miso [Water, Soybeans, Rice, Salt, Alcohol], Plum Puree, Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce [Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt], Garlic, Vinegar, Caramel Color, Modified Corn Starch, Fermented Wheat Protein, Salt, Spices, Sodium Benzoate [Preservative], Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors), Scallions, Lite Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol [To Retain Freshness], Vinegar, Lactic Acid), White Wine, Cooking Wine (Rice Wine, Salt), Sugar, Cornstarch, Black Pepper.
FreshDirect Mu Shu Chicken Stir-Fry Kit (Chicken Raised w/o Antibiotics)
"Marinated Chicken Breast Raised without Antibiotics with Mixed Vegetables, Mu Shu Pancakes & Hoisin Sauce"
14%10 minutesFreshDirectChicken Soft Tacos Meal Kit (Raised without Antibiotics)Serves 2, 27oz$12.79/ea
- FreshDirectPork and Chive Dumplings with Sesame-Soy Sauce6ct, 6.2oz$5.79/ea($14.85/lb)
- 15 minutesFreshDirectChicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry Kit (Chicken Raised w/o Antibiotics)Serves 2, 24oz$13.49/ea($8.99/lb)
- FreshDirectChicken and Lemongrass Dumplings with Hoisin Sauce6ct$5.79/ea($0.96/ct)
- FreshDirectVegetable Dumplings with Sesame-Soy Sauce6ct, 5.3oz$5.79/ea($17.55/lb)
- FreshDirectChicken Wontons with Szechuan-Style Peanut Sauce7ct, 6.1oz$5.79/ea($15.24/lb)
- FreshDirectBarbecue Pork Buns2ct, 6oz$5.99/ea($15.76/lb)