DescriptionRegarded as the finest Swiss cheese on the market, 1655 Cave-Aged Gruyère is produced daily by skilled artisans in Bulle, Switzerland. Given its moniker in the year 1655, gruyère is known for its lingering nutty flavor and firm yet creamy texture. The farmstead produces only 20 wheels per day; after careful aging, a beautifully burnished wheel is produced, featuring hints of nutty sweetness, roasted meat, dried stone fruit on a foundation of butter and cream.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Fresh, Part-Skim Cow's Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, And Enzymes.
1655 Cave-Aged Gruyère AOP
Earliest delivery Wed 6/10
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$22.99/lb
16%Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.49/ea2 for $2.50
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
62%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea2 for $3
- Hass Avocado$2.99/ea
- Tomatoes on the Vine$3.99/lb
39%Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.49/ea2 for $3
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$3.49/ea
- RonnybrookAll Natural Heavy Cream12oz$4.99/ea($6.65/pt)
- Organic ValleyHeavy Whipping Cream1 pint$4.99/ea($4.99/pt)