- DescriptionA ripe fig has spicy-honeyed flavor, nutty crunch and a candylike richness. Succulent, delicate, low in calories and satisfying as a dessert, figs are spectacular with fresh, sweet mascarpone cheese — a combination like nothing else in the fruit world.Origin
Goes great with: Polenghi Mascarpone cheese.
USA and MexicoSeasonFig Season: Late Summer
- Explanatory Information
Fresh Black Mission Figs
Like That? You'll Love This.
$0.994 for $3
- $0.69/ea5 for $3
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- $0.79/ea4 for $3
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.99/ea
- $3.99/ea2 for $7
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- $4.99/ea2 for $8