- DescriptionA true American gem. A little square cheese from the Old Chatham Shepherding Co., the Berkshire Hills farm of Tom and Nancy Clark. A sweet and buttery blend of sheep's milk, cow's milk, and fresh cream. Very rich and mild, with a white rind that blooms naturally as the cheese ripens. Try it with a good American bubbly like Scharffenberger or Schramsberg.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Sheep's Milk, Cow's Milk, Cream, Culture, Enzymes, Salt, White Mold.
- More Information
Old Chatham Sheepherding Company Hudson Valley Camembert
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsJoseph Drouhin Laforet Bourgogne Chardonnay750ml$14.99/ea($19.99/l)
- Old ChathamHudson Valley Ewe's Blue0.25lb | $29.99/lb$7.50
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$4.99/ea($11.34/lb)
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.49/ea($16.63/lb)