- DescriptionCabot, the largest and oldest of Vermont's Cheddar-making cooperatives, has at last perfected the art of reducing the fat while leaving in the sharp, intense flavor and crumbly yet creamy texture of fine Vermont Cheddar. Serve with crisp autumn apples and pears and a glass of cider.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Lowfat Milk, Cheese Cultures, Corn Starch*, Salt, Monoglyceride*, Enzymes, Annatto (If Colored), Vitamin A Palmitate. *Ingredients Not Found In Regular Cheddar Cheese.
- More Information
Cabot 75% Light Vermont Cheddar
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$3.99/lb
- FinlandiaAll Natural Light Swiss Cheese$7.99/lb
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Lite Dammer$10.99/lb
- FriendshipLowfat Cottage Cheese16oz$3.79/ea($3.79/lb)
- Gooda Light Gouda$11.99/lb
- Coach FarmLow-Fat Goat Cheese Stick10.5oz$10.99/ea($16.75/lb)
- Jarlsberg Lite$12.99/lb
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
33%Green Bell Pepper$1.99/lb