DescriptionCabot, the largest and oldest of Vermont's Cheddar-making cooperatives, has at last perfected the art of reducing the fat while leaving in the sharp, intense flavor and crumbly yet creamy texture of fine Vermont Cheddar. Serve with crisp autumn apples and pears and a glass of cider.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Lowfat Milk, Cheese Cultures, Corn Starch*, Salt, Monoglyceride*, Enzymes, Annatto (If Colored), Vitamin A Palmitate. *Ingredients Not Found In Regular Cheddar Cheese.
Cabot 75% Light Vermont Cheddar
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$4.49/lb
19%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Friendship0% Milkfat Cottage Cheese16oz$4.49/ea($4.49/lb)
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Hass Avocado$2.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6
16%Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.49/ea2 for $2.50
62%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea2 for $3
- Green Bell Pepper$2.29/lb
- FreshDirectBroccoli Floretsapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea($6.99/lb)