DescriptionCabot, the largest and oldest of Vermont's Cheddar-making cooperatives, has at last perfected the art of reducing the fat while leaving in the sharp, intense flavor and crumbly yet creamy texture of fine Vermont Cheddar. Serve with crisp autumn apples and pears and a glass of cider.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Lowfat Milk, Cheese Cultures, Corn Starch*, Salt, Monoglyceride*, Enzymes, Annatto (If Colored), Vitamin A Palmitate. *Ingredients Not Found In Regular Cheddar Cheese.
Cabot 75% Light Vermont Cheddar
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$3.49/lb
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Coach FarmLow-Fat Goat Cheese Stick10.5oz$10.99/ea($16.75/lb)
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- Jarlsberg Lite$12.99/lb
- Lite Dammer$10.99/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- JarlsbergLite Cheese$13.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
5%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.79/ea4 for $3
12%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.99/ea2 for $7
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4