- DescriptionCabot, the largest and oldest of Vermont's Cheddar-making cooperatives, has at last perfected the art of reducing the fat while leaving in the sharp, intense flavor and crumbly yet creamy texture of fine Vermont Cheddar. Serve with crisp autumn apples and pears and a glass of cider.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to servingBrandAbout Cabot
Pasteurized Lowfat Milk, Cheese Cultures, Corn Starch*, Salt, Monoglyceride*, Enzymes, Annatto (If Colored), Vitamin A Palmitate. *Ingredients Not Found In Regular Cheddar Cheese.
- More Information
Cheddar & Jack Rating
Cabot 75% Light Vermont Cheddar
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$3.99/lb
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea
$2.992 for $3
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
- 0.25lb | $10.99/lb$2.75
- $0.79/ea4 for $3
- 0.25lb | $12.99/lb$3.25
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea2 for $9