DescriptionCabot, the largest and oldest of Vermont's Cheddar-making cooperatives, has at last perfected the art of reducing the fat while leaving in the sharp, intense flavor and crumbly yet creamy texture of fine Vermont Cheddar. Serve with crisp autumn apples and pears and a glass of cider.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Lowfat Milk, Cheese Cultures, Corn Starch*, Salt, Monoglyceride*, Enzymes, Annatto (If Colored), Vitamin A Palmitate. *Ingredients Not Found In Regular Cheddar Cheese.
Cabot 75% Light Vermont Cheddar
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$4.49/lb
- Red Bell Pepper, Large$2.99/lb
- FriendshipLowfat Cottage Cheese16oz$4.49/ea($4.49/lb)
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Jarlsberg Lite$12.99/lb
20%Green Bell Pepper$1.99/lb
- Coach FarmLow-Fat Goat Cheese Stick10.5oz$10.99/ea($16.75/lb)
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
33%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$1.49/ea3 for $3
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Lite Dammer$10.99/lb