- DescriptionTangy and herbal, with definite hints of horseradish. Two layers of flavorful pure white goat cheese separated by a line of ash, then enrobed in a bloomy Brie-like rind. Firm and flaky, yet somehow light and mousselike, with a melt-in-your-mouth texture. A true American original and constant award winner, made by Mary Keehn of Cypress Grove Chèvre; in northern California. Its flavor intensifies with age, when the cheese begins to soften, even ooze a little around the edge. Serve with a baguette or crackers, a little quince paste or chutney, and a crisp white wine.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Our Fromagier's Pick: Outrageous creaminess and tang make this American Chévre a true delight and a personal favorite.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Cultured Goat Milk, Salt, Microbial (Non-Animal) Enzymes And Vegetable Ash.
- More Information
Cypress Grove Chèvre Humboldt Fog
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsNicholas Girard Sancerre750ml$24.99/ea($33.32/l)
31%Valdeón Blue Cheese IGP0.25lb | $12.99/lb
- Cypress Grove CreamlineMidnight Moon0.25lb | $28.99/lb$7.25
- Brie de Nangis0.25lb | $14.99/lb$3.75
- Cypress Grove ChèvreTruffle Tremor0.25lb | $29.99/lb$7.50
- Boerenkaas Cheese, Extra Aged0.50lb | $14.99/lb$7.50
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- Cellars at Jasper HillBayley Hazen Blue0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
- Cellars at Jasper HillClothbound Cabot Cheddar0.25lb | $25.99/lb$6.50
- Shelburne Farms2-Year Cheddar0.25lb | $17.99/lb$4.50
- Old ChathamHudson Valley Ewe's Blue0.25lb | $29.99/lb$7.50
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$4.99/ea($11.34/lb)