- DescriptionTangy and herbal, with definite hints of horseradish. Two layers of flavorful pure white goat cheese separated by a line of ash, then enrobed in a bloomy Brie-like rind. Firm and flaky, yet somehow light and mousselike, with a melt-in-your-mouth texture. A true American original and constant award winner, made by Mary Keehn of Cypress Grove Chèvre; in northern California. Its flavor intensifies with age, when the cheese begins to soften, even ooze a little around the edge. Serve with a baguette or crackers, a little quince paste or chutney, and a crisp white wine.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Our Fromagier's Pick: Outrageous creaminess and tang make this American Chévre a true delight and a personal favorite.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Cultured Goat Milk, Salt, Microbial (Non-Animal) Enzymes And Vegetable Ash.
- More Information
Cypress Grove Chèvre Humboldt Fog
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Nicholas Girard Sancerre750ml$22.49/ea
23%Brie de Nangis0.25lb | $12.99/lb
- Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.59/ea($17.00/lb)
24%Cypress Grove CreamlineMidnight Moon0.25lb | $21.99/lb
- Saint André0.25lb | $22.99/lb$5.75
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$4.99/ea($11.34/lb)
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Three-Month-Aged0.25lb | $16.99/lb$4.25
- Cypress Grove ChèvreTruffle Tremor0.25lb | $31.99/lb$8.00
- Old ChathamHudson Valley Ewe's Blue0.25lb | $29.99/lb$7.50
15%Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $15.99/lb
- Cellars at Jasper HillClothbound Cabot Cheddar0.25lb | $27.99/lb$7.00
- MiticaNatural Quince Paste14oz$6.49/ea($9.89/lb)