- DescriptionTangy and herbal, with definite hints of horseradish. Two layers of flavorful pure white goat cheese separated by a line of ash, then enrobed in a bloomy Brie-like rind. Firm and flaky, yet somehow light and mousselike, with a melt-in-your-mouth texture. A true American original and constant award winner, made by Mary Keehn of Cypress Grove Chèvre; in northern California. Its flavor intensifies with age, when the cheese begins to soften, even ooze a little around the edge. Serve with a baguette or crackers, a little quince paste or chutney, and a crisp white wine.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Our Fromagier's Pick: Outrageous creaminess and tang make this American Chévre a true delight and a personal favorite.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Cultured Goat Milk, Salt, Microbial (Non-Animal) Enzymes And Vegetable Ash.
- More Information
Cypress Grove Chèvre Humboldt Fog
Like That? You'll Love This.
20%Nicholas Girard Sancerre750ml$22.49/ea
$24.992 for $40($29.99/l)
- Saint André$22.99/lb
- Cypress Grove CreamlineMidnight Moon$28.99/lb
- Cellars at Jasper HillBayley Hazen Blue$24.99/lb
- Formaggio al Tartufo (Il Forteto)$29.99/lb
- Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.59/ea($17.00/lb)
- Cypress Grove ChèvreTruffle Tremor$31.99/lb
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$5.49/ea($12.48/lb)
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged$18.99/lb
- Cypress Grove CreamlineLamb Chopper$28.99/lb
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Cellars at Jasper HillClothbound Cabot Cheddar$27.99/lb