DescriptionSmooth and decadent, with a slightly nutty flavor, a delicate tang, and the texture of sour cream. Not a cheese at all, really, but a rich, matured cream. A wonderful topping for berries or cakes. Chefs prize crème fraîche because it doesn't curdle as readily as cream or sour cream when heated.Claims
- Gluten Free
- Contains Milk
Pasteurized Cows Cream, Culture.
Vermont Creamery Crème Fraîche
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Chivesapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$3.49/ea
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Organic ValleyHeavy Whipping Cream1 pint$4.99/ea($4.99/pt)
- Dillapprox. 4oz$2.49/ea
- 1655 Cave-Aged Gruyère AOP$24.99/lb
- RonnybrookAll Natural Heavy Cream12oz$4.99/ea($6.65/pt)
- Organic Leeks, Bunch2-3ct$3.99/ea