- DescriptionMild and lemony, with a dense, mousselike spreadable texture. A sweet little nugget of tangy fresh chèvre from America's dairyland, Wisconsin. Perfect as an appetizer, spread on a baguette or crackers, stuffed into roasted peppers, or crumbled into salads.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Goat Milk, Cheese Culture, Rennet, Salt.
- More Information
Crottin Goat Cheese
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.79/ea4 for $3
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- $1.79/ea2 for $3
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Field & FarmPlum Tomatoesapprox. 24oz$3.49/ea
- $0.69/ea5 for $3
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea
$1.294 for $3
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.99/ea