- DescriptionHandmade by the Vella family of Sonoma, California, for more than 70 years. What Monterey Jack is supposed to be like. First, it's from Monterey (or close enough, anyway). Second, it's hard and sharp and chewy and dense, somewhere between Cheddar and Parmigiano.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Cultured Whole Milk, Enzymes, Salt, Coated With Pepper, Cocoa And Vegetable Oil.
- More Information
Vella Dry Jack
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.25lb | $16.99/lb$4.25
- Gotham GreensBlooming Brooklyn Iceberg Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- organicgirlBaby Spinachapprox. 5oz$4.49/ea
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.99/ea($1.50/ct)
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 10oz$5.99/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Arugula Saladapprox. 5oz