- DescriptionMade from raw cow's milk and ripened in cool damp caves dug into the Iowa countryside. This blue is the Maytag family's second greatest invention after the washing machine. Maytag Blue is spicy, full-flavored, and complex, like its sheep's-milk cousin Roquefort, on which it is based. Crumble into salads, or serve after a meal with a glass of sweet wine.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Penicillium Roqueforti.
- More Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.79/ea4 for $3
- 0.25lb | $20.99/lb$5.25
- $0.69/ea5 for $3
- Fuji Apples4ct$3.99/eaabout $2.00/lb
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$3.99/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.99/eaAny 5 Save on Pears for $4.00
- $5.99/eaabout $3.00/lb
- Fresh Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 8oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Cut Fruit for $7.00