- DescriptionAn American version of the classic northern Italian grating cheese, its name is adapted from the Italian "Parmigiano." Harder and a touch saltier than its Italian ancestor, with a sharp, nutty flavor. An economical alternative to Parmigiano, grated over pasta, pizza, or a casserole.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Cultured Milk, Enzymes, Salt.
- More Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectUnfiltered Olio Novello 2018 Harvest33.8fl oz$24.99/ea($11.84/pt)
- Just FreshDirectBalsamic Vinegar of Modena, Density 1.16250ml$7.99/ea($15.08/pt)
- LeonciniProsciutto di Parma$29.99/lb