This is a fragrant dish of spice-rubbed shrimp over brown rice, diced zucchini and green peas. The dish is both peppery and irresistibly creamy, thanks to a yogurt-based spinach sauce, but our nutritionist assures us that this delicious dish actually meets her nutrition guidelines. Good and good for you? We're impressed.
- Whole Grains
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- No Sugar Added
- Low Fat
- Sodium Conscious
- Nutritionist Recommended
- High Fiber
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes (1000+ watts) or 3 minutes (lower watts).
3. Let stand for 1 minute. Carefully remove film and stir. Serve and enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Milk
- Contains Shellfish
Spiced Tiger Shrimp (Shrimp (Shrimp, Salt), Black Pepper, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Bay Leaf, Ground Cloves), Prepared Brown Rice (Water, Brown Rice, Salt, Bay Leaf), Zucchini, Peas, Fire Roasted Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid), Nonfat Greek Yogurt (Grade A Pasteurized Skimmed Milk, Live Active Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus, L. Casei]), Heavy Cream (Heavy Cream, Less Than 0.5% Of Mono And Diglycerides, Polysorbate 80, Carrageenan), Onion, Spinach, Cilantro, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Canola Oil, Cornstarch, Water, Ginger, Salt, Brown Mustard Seeds, Cumin, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Lemon Juice, Crushed Red Chili Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Guar Gum.
About our Heat Index: We've developed this Heat Index to give you an approximation of how spicy a particular dish tastes. Keep in mind that people tolerate chili heat in very different ways, so this scale may not reflect your individual experience with a dish.* NO HEAT There's no heat here — safe for the kids. MINOR HEAT Expect no more than a little tingle on the tongue. SUBTLE HEAT One might describe this dish as "peppery." MEDIUM HEAT A spicy warmth that builds as you eat and lingers a while. STRONG HEAT This dish has kick — keep a cool beverage on hand. FIERY HEAT Your eyes will water. Your nose will run. You've been warned.
*Note for sensitive palates: Heat ratings are never guaranteed! Due to unpredictable environmental variations that range from rainfall to chance genetic changeability, chili spice often differs. Even two identical-looking jalapeños can pack two very different heat levels.
FreshDirect Shrimp and Vegetable Biryani
"Spiced Shrimp, Zucchini, Green Peas, Brown Rice & Yogurt-Spinach Sauce"
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectChicken Marsala11.8oz$8.99/ea($12.19/lb)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- FreshDirectSustainable Salmon w/ Olives and Saffron Rice10.9oz$11.99/ea($17.60/lb)
- FreshDirectChipotle Chicken and Rice Bowl (Chicken Raised w/o Antibiotics)13.5oz$8.99/ea($10.65/lb)
- FreshDirectSustainable Lemon-Dill Salmon12.1oz$11.99/ea($15.85/lb)
- FreshDirectEdamame with Coarse Sea Salt8oz$4.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- FreshDirectAsian Veggies w/ Ginger-Garlic Sauce9.6oz$5.99/ea($9.98/lb)
- FreshDirectSpinach and Mushroom Lasagna10.2oz$7.99/ea($12.53/lb)
- FreshDirect'Baked' Ziti11.4oz$7.99/ea($11.21/lb)
- FreshDirectCauliflower Florets w/ Lemon-Caper Vinaigrette9.3oz$5.99/ea($10.31/lb)
- FreshDirectChicken Parmesan15.5oz$8.99/ea($9.28/lb)
12%Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2ct, approx. 1lb$3.99/ea2 for $7