It's the ideal healthy snack — protein-rich, easily prepared finger food — and because we use organic edamame, it's also pesticide-free. Prepared the traditional way with just a sprinkling of sea salt, it's like having a Japanese restaurant inside your microwave.
This 4-Minute Side has:
- perfectly portable packaging
- nutritious fresh vegetables
Please do not freeze.
(Click on the nutrition link for specific information.)
- High Fiber
- 2+ Servings of Vegetables
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Remove container from sleeve. Do not open plastic cover. Place in microwave and heat on high for 3 minutes in 1,000-watt or higher microwave, or 3 1/2 minutes in lower wattage microwave. Let sit for 1 minute. Shake well before opening. Using tab, carefully pull back plastic on container. Enjoy!Origin
USABrandSides in a Snap
- Contains Soy
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Organic Edamame (Green Soybean Pods), Water, Sea Salt.
Our Sides In A Snap are produced in a kitchen where eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients are used
- Serving Suggestion
How much should I buy?8oz Serves 2 as a Side
Sides in a Snap Edamame with Coarse Sea Salt
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Gala Apples4ct$4.48/eaabout $2.24/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.73/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea