- DescriptionHeating Instructions
There are few dishes more beloved than classic Mac and Cheese. We take this classic comfort food down a decidedly grown-up path with our rich Gruyere cheese sauce, bits of smoky bacon, sweetly roasted tomatoes and cubes of tender butternut squash. Whether you serve it as a side dish or eat as an entrée unto itself, this is a dish that's guaranteed to please from the first bite to the last.
(Microwave-only, BPA-free container)
Our chef designed this meal for microwaves with DEFROST settings. For an alternative thawing method, please read the Heating Instructions below.
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Thaw in microwave on DEFROST for 5 ½ minutes, rotating half-way through.*
3. Gently shake sealed container to ensure even cooking.
4. Return to microwave and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes (1000+ watts) or 3 minutes (lower watts).
5. Let stand for 1 minute before serving. Enjoy!
*For microwaves without a DEFROST setting, thaw overnight under refrigeration. To ensure quality after defrosting under refrigeration, microwave within 24-hours by following the cooking instructions beginning with step 3. Please consult your microwaves Owners Manual for questions regarding defrosting in your microwave.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Pasta Shells (Semolina Wheat Flour, Water), Gruyere Cheese Sauce (Milk, Evaporated Milk [Milk, Dipotassium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Vitamin D3], Gruyere Cheese [Fresh Part-Skim Cow's Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes], Mascarpone Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cream, Citric Acid], Butter, Enriched Flour [Unbleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme], Salt, White Pepper), Roasted Butternut Squash (Butternut Squash, Canola Oil, Salt, Black Pepper), Prepared Berkshire Bacon (Onion, Nitrate-Free Bacon [Pork Prepared With Water, Sea Salt, Turbinado Sugar, Celery Juice Concentrate, Lactic Acid Starter Culture]), Roasted Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Canola Oil, Garlic, Spices, Salt).
Our Frozen Entrées are produced in a kitchen where eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients are used.