Why do we call this meal "Sunday Ham?" You'd use up your entire Sunday trying to put it together yourself. Let us do the work for you. Our chefs accent slices of ham with sweet bourbon-mustard glaze, potatoes, sweet peas and carrots. Good enough for Sunday dinner and so delicious, you'll want to eat it every night of the week.
(Microwave-only, BPA-free container)
Our chef designed this meal for microwaves with DEFROST settings. For an alternative thawing method, please read the Heating Instructions below.
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Thaw in microwave on DEFROST for 6 ½ minutes, rotating half-way through.*
3. Gently shake sealed container to ensure even cooking.
4. Return to microwave and cook on HIGH for 2 ½ minutes (1000+ watts) or 3 minutes (lower watts).
5. Let stand for 1 minute before serving. Enjoy!
*For microwaves without a DEFROST setting, thaw overnight under refrigeration. To ensure quality after defrosting under refrigeration, microwave within 24-hours by following the cooking instructions beginning with step 3. Please consult your microwaves Owners Manual for questions regarding defrosting in your microwave.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Milk
Potatoes, Lean Canadian Style Bacon (Boneless Pork Loin Cured With Water, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Brown Sugar, Honey, Natural Flavors, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrate), Peas, Carrots, Butter (Cream, Natural Flavorings), Light Brown Sugar, Grain Dijon Mustard (Mustard Seeds, Water, Vinegar, Salt, White Wine, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Potassium Metabisulfite [Preservative], Turmeric), Horseradish (Grated Horseradish, Vinegar, Salt And Sodium Bisulfite), Kosher Salt, Bourbon, Sherry Wine Vinegar, Food Thickener (Modified Cornstarch, Corn Maltodextrin), Balsamic Glaze (Cooked Grape Must, Balsamic Vinegar [Wine Vinegar, Concentrated Grape Must, Cooked Grape Must, Caramel Color], Wine Vinegar, Guar Gum And Xanthan Gum [Thickeners]).