Tender adzuki beans, refried pinto beans and brown rice comprise the base of this satisfying, vegetarian burrito. We complement that with Brooklyn Salsa Company's Mild Staten Island salsa (bursting with tomatillo, tomato, mango and cumin), creamy Monterey jack cheese and chopped, pickled jalapeño for a solid dose of vinegary heat. Folded up in a multigrain wrap, this burrito is hearty, filling and totally tasty.
(Microwave-only, BPA-free container)
Our chef designed this meal for microwaves with DEFROST settings. For an alternative thawing method, please read the Heating Instructions below.
- High Fiber
- Whole Grains
- Low Cholesterol
- Nutritionist Recommended
- No Hydrogenated Oils
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Thaw in microwave on DEFROST for 3 minutes, rotating half-way through.*
3. Gently shake sealed container to ensure even cooking.
4. Return to microwave and cook on HIGH for 4 minutes (1000+ watts) or 4 ½ minutes (lower watts).
5. Let stand for 1 minute before serving. Enjoy!
*For microwaves without a DEFROST setting, thaw overnight under refrigeration. To ensure quality after defrosting under refrigeration, microwave within 24-hours by following the cooking instructions beginning with step 3. Please consult your microwaves Owners Manual for questions regarding defrosting in your microwave.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Soy
- Contains Wheat
Refried Beans (Cooked Pinto Beans, Water, Soybean Oil, Salt, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Chili Powder [Chili Peppers And Spices], Natural Flavor), Multigrain Wrap (Water, Oat Fiber, Whole Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Grain Blend [Water, Molasses, Cane Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Sunflower Seeds, Whole Grain Millet, Flax Seed, Cracked Wheat, Contains Less Than 2% Of Lactic Acid, Sea Salt, Cultured Wheat Starch], Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Contains Less Than 2% Of Each Of Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Defatted Soy Flour, Baking Powder [Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate], Guar Gum, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, L-Cysteine, Sorbic Acid And Calcium Propionate [To Maintain Freshness]), Adzuki Beans (Organic Adzuki Beans, Water, Kombu Seaweed), Prepared Brown Rice (Brown Rice, Sea Salt, Bay Leaf), Salsa (Tomatillo, Ginger Puree [Water, Ginger, Lemon Juice, Guar Gum], Organic Agave Nectar, Cilantro, Cumin, Canola Oil, Chili Peppers, Garlic, Sea Salt), Monterey Jack Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Potato Starch, Powdered Cellulose [Anti-Caking]), Jalapeño Peppers (Jalapeño Nacho Slices, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Spices).
Our Frozen Entrées are produced in a kitchen where eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients are used.
- Explanatory Information
About our Heat Index: We've developed this Heat Index to give you an approximation of how spicy a particular dish tastes. Keep in mind that people tolerate chili heat in very different ways, so this scale may not reflect your individual experience with a dish.* NO HEAT There's no heat here — safe for the kids. MINOR HEAT Expect no more than a little tingle on the tongue. SUBTLE HEAT One might describe this dish as "peppery." MEDIUM HEAT A spicy warmth that builds as you eat and lingers a while. STRONG HEAT This dish has kick — keep a cool beverage on hand. FIERY HEAT Your eyes will water. Your nose will run. You've been warned.
*Note for sensitive palates: Heat ratings are never guaranteed! Due to unpredictable environmental variations that range from rainfall to chance genetic changeability, chili spice often differs. Even two identical-looking jalapeños can pack two very different heat levels.
FreshDirect Frozen Spicy Rice and Bean Burrito
"Adzuki & Refried Beans, Jack Cheese, Brown Rice and Tomatillo-Chili Salsa in a Multigrain Wrap"
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectSpinach and Mushroom Lasagna10.2oz$7.99/ea($12.53/lb)
- FreshDirectVegetarian Mexican-Style Lasagna11.6oz$7.99/ea($10.95/lb)
- FreshDirect'Baked' Ziti11.4oz$7.99/ea($11.25/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenSunday Ham10.2oz$7.99/ea($12.48/lb)
- FreshDirectSweet Potato Shepherd's Pie12oz$7.99/ea($10.65/lb)
- FreshDirectBeef Bolognese Lasagna11.1oz$9.99/ea($14.48/lb)
- FreshDirectRoasted Chicken w/ Barley Risotto and Vegetables12.6oz$8.99/ea($11.38/lb)
- FreshDirectChili-Garlic Halibut11.8oz$12.99/ea($17.55/lb)
- FreshDirectRanchera Chicken Enchiladas (Chicken Raised w/o Antibiotics)13.6oz$8.99/ea($10.58/lb)