- DescriptionSt. Andrea rice is cooked to toothsome perfection and blended with spinach and a trio of taleggio, parmesan and pecorino romano cheeses, creating a creamy, colorful risotto. We finish this dish with tender asparagus spears, broccoli florets, peas, French green beans and gigante lima beans. Comforting and full of flavor, we think this risotto makes an excellent side dish as well as entrée.Claims
(Microwave-only, BPA-free container)
More about this meal:
- Excellent source of fiber
- Excellent source of protein (25% protein of the established 50g DV)
- 2+ Servings of Vegetables
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- Nutritionist Recommended
- Low Cholesterol
- High Fiber
- Low Fat
- Low Calorie
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 4 ½ minutes (1000+ watts) or 5 minutes (lower watts).
3. Before removing film, gently shake container and let stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Seasoned Italian Rice (St. Andrea Rice, Water, Part-Skim Milk, Fromage Blanc [Pasteurized Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Rennet], Shallots, Spinach, Butter, Taleggio Cheese [Pasteurized Cow Milk, Rennet, Salt], Pecorino Romano Cheese [Sheep Milk, Salt, Rennet], Parmesan Cheese [Pasteurized Cow Milk, Salt, Rennet, Cheese Cultures], Salt, Modified Cornstarch, Garlic, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Salt, Black Pepper Extract), Gigante Lima Beans, Asparagus, Broccoli, Peas, Haricots Verts (French Green Beans).
Our Frozen Entrées are produced in a kitchen where eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients are used.