- DescriptionRich in fiber and vitamins A and C, this vegetarian pilaf of mixed whole grains and colorful, assorted vegetables is as tasty as it is colorful. Tender cauliflower, sweet potato, grilled zucchini, grilled red peppers and sweet peas are nestled into a bed of oatmeal, barley, spelt flakes, malted rye flakes and durum wheat. Finished with a tangy tomato-yogurt sauce, chopped mint and crunchy roasted pumpkin seeds. Perfect as a main dish, we think this pilaf is also dynamite as a side to grilled lamb.Claims
(Microwave-only, BPA-free container)
- Whole Grains
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- High Fiber
- 2+ Servings of Vegetables
- Nutritionist Recommended
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 4 ½ minutes (1000+ watts) or 5 minutes (lower watts).
3. Before removing film, gently shake container and let stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Contains Soy
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Tree Nuts
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Eggs
Seasoned Mixed Grains (Water, Durum Wheat Flour, Soy Flakes, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Hazelnut Oil, Crushed Durum Wheat, Malted Rye Flakes, Walnut Flavored White Wine Vinegar [White Wine Vinegar, Natural Flavor, Sulfites], Oatmeal, Barley Flakes, Dried Parsley, Salt, Garlic, Cumin, Spices, Spelt Flakes, Dried Tomatoes And Carrots, Cinnamon, Herbs De Provence [Rosemary, Thyme, Basil, Oregano], Black Pepper Extract, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Mixed Tocopherols [Antioxidant]), Tomato-Yogurt Sauce (Peeled Crushed Tomatoes, Yogurt, Tomato Purée [Tomatoes, Citric Acid, Salt], Water, Onion, Cucumber, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sunflower Oil, Basil, Mint, Modified Rice Starch, Salt, Lemon Juice, Egg Yolk, Cream, Garlic, Black Pepper Extract, Xanthan And Guar Gums, Whey, Casein), Cauliflower, Sweet Potato, Grilled Zucchini And Red Peppers, Peas, Roasted Pumpkin Seeds.
Our Frozen Entrées are produced in a kitchen where eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients are used.