DescriptionInspired by a lunch at a Paris bistro, our chefs created this colorful couscous dish that has a great balance between sweet and savory flavors. Nutty whole wheat Israeli couscous is topped with cherry tomatoes, French green beans, artichoke, fennel and cauliflower and finished with a bright, tangy-sweet balsamic vinaigrette. Delicious as a hot main or side dish, our chef also recommends letting it cool down and tossing with arugula for an elegant salad.Claims
(Microwave-only, BPA-free container)
- Nutritionist Recommended
- Whole Grains
- 2+ Servings of Vegetables
- Low Fat
- High Fiber
- Sodium Conscious
- No Hydrogenated Oils
- Low Calorie
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes (1000+ watts) or 4 ½ minutes (lower watts).
3. Before removing film, gently shake container and let stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Mixed Vegetables (Cauliflower, Artichokes, Haricots Verts [French Green Beans], Fennel, Dried Cherry Tomatoes, Peas), Prepared Whole Wheat Israeli Couscous (Whole Wheat Flour, Rosemary Extract), Balsamic Dressing (Water, Balsamic Vinegar, Shallots, Lemon Juice, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Basil, Arugula, Coriander, Salt, Modified Cornstarch, Sugar, Black Pepper Extract).
Our Frozen Entrées are produced in a kitchen where eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients are used.