- DescriptionLike a smoky, savory vegetable festival, this deluxe take on the classic homestyle succotash features juicy portobello mushroom slices that are marinated in barbecue sauce and grilled, fire-roasted red peppers, zucchini, edamame, fire-roasted corn, toasted pepitas (Mexican pumpkin seeds), chopped parsley and a savory sprinkle of Monterey Jack cheese. Colorful, flavorful and satisfying, this dish is rich in succulent Southwestern style. (Microwave-only, BPA-free container)Heating Instructions
More about this meal:
- Great source of dietary fiber, vitamins A and C, calcium and iron
- See nutrition panel for more info
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes (1000+ watts) or 3 minutes (lower watts).
3. Before removing film, gently shake container and let stand for 1 minute before serving. Enjoy!
Portobello Mushrooms, Zucchini, Black Beans (Black Beans, Water, Potassium Chloride, Salt), Roasted Corn, Edamame (Soybeans), Black Bean & Corn Salsa (Tomatoes [Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Paste], Water, Onions, Black Beans, Corn, Green Peppers, Apple Cider Vinegar, Jalapeño Peppers, Salt, Dried Cane Syrup, Lemon Juice [From Concentrate], Contains 0.5% Or Less Of Spices, Garlic, Vinegar, Sugar, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum), Barbecue Sauce (Tomato Sauce, Prepared Mustard, Brown Sugar, Cayenne Peppers, Vinegar, Natural Smoke Flavor, Salt, Spices, Xanthan Gum, Contains Less Than 1% Of Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate [Preservatives]), White Hominy (White Corn, Water, Salt, Sodium Bisulfite [For Color Retention]), Red Pepper, Monterey Jack Cheese (Cheese [Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Potato Starch And Corn Starch [Anti-Caking Agent], Natamycin [Natural Mold Inhibitor]), Scallions, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parsley, Apple Cider Vinegar (Apple Cider Vinegar, Water), Dry Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, Kosher Salt.