An Indian-inspired entrée that combines earthy chickpeas, red lentils, black quinoa, rich acorn squash, kale, zucchini and mushrooms with traditional subcontinental tastes: mint, lime-chili pickle, cumin, ginger and garlic. The resulting dish has a tasty balance of earthy, tangy, sweet and savory flavors. Vegan.
More about this meal:
- Great source of dietary fiber, vitamins A and C and iron
- Good source of calcium
- See nutrition panel for more info
Please do not freeze.
- High Fiber
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes (1000+ watts) or 3 1/2 minutes (lower watts).
3. Before removing film, gently shake container and let stand for 1 minute before serving. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Baby Zucchini, Water, Acorn Squash, Mushrooms, Kale, Organic Chickpeas (Organic Chickpeas, Water, Sea Salt, Kombu Seaweed), Onion, Lentils, Roasted Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Canola Oil, Garlic, Spices, Salt), Black Quinoa, Lime Juice, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Tomato Paste (Tomato Paste, Salt, Citric Acid), Lime-Chili Pickle (Lime, Green Chili, Vinegar, Fenugreek, Red Chili, Coriander, Turmeric, Cumin, Ajwain, Kalounji, Fennel, Oil, Citric Acid, Salt), Parsley, Garlic, Kosher Salt, Ground Ginger, Cumin, Dried Peppermint Leaf, Sea Salt, Black Pepper.