- DescriptionHeating Instructions
Full of herbaceous scents and citrus flavors this dish features a nutty, toasty pearl pasta from Sardinia known as fregola. Done in the Italian style, this dish of white beans, artichokes, roasted tomatoes, rapini and zucchini gets a luscious sauce of lemon, white wine and parsley. Pour a crisp, white wine and picture yourself relaxing on the Mediterranean coast. Vegan.
More about this meal:
- Great source of dietary fiber, and vitamins A and C
- Good source of calcium
- See nutrition panel for more info
Please do not freeze.
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes (1000+ watts) or 3 minutes (lower watts).
3. Before removing film, gently shake container and let stand for 1 minute before serving. Enjoy!
Fregola Pasta (Durum Wheat Semolina), Broccoli Rabe, Great Northern Beans (Great Northern Beans, Water, Salt And Calcium Chloride), Artichoke Hearts (Artichoke Hearts, Water, Salt, Citric Acid), Roasted Tomatoes (Tomatoes, Canola Oil, Garlic, Spices, Salt), Zucchini, White Wine, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Parsley, Salt, Garlic, Black Pepper, Crushed Red Chili Pepper.