- DescriptionHeating Instructions
This Mediterranean-inspired dish has all the rich texture and flavor you'd expect from a classic risotto without the pesky time commitment—we're perfectly cooking it for you. Toothsome rice with a creamy goat cheese sauce, fresh mint, roasted peas and smoky bacon? Yes, please. To finish, we add marinated artichokes and roasted grape tomatoes for bright color and good acidity, making for a wonderfully balanced dish. It's terrific as an entrée or side dish—elegant, easy and delicious!
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes (1000+ watts) or 3 minutes (lower watts).
3. Before removing film, let stand for 1 minute. Stir risotto well before serving. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Wheat
Vegetable Stock (Water, Onions, Carrots, Cabbage, Celery, Leeks, Mushrooms, Turnips, Sea Salt, Spices), Peas, Arborio Rice, Grilled Artichokes (Grilled Artichoke Hearts, Sunflower Seed Oil, Wine Vinegar, Salt, Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid), Tomatoes, White Wine, Cooked Bacon (Pork, Water, Raw Sugar, Sea Salt, 2% Or Less Of Celery Powder, Cherry Powder), Goat Cheese (Goat's Milk, Culture, Enzymes, Salt), Onion, Butter, Parsley, Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Enzymes, Salt, Cellulose [Prevents Caking], Natamycin [Protects Flavor]), Creme Fraiche (Cultured Pasteurized Cream), Heavy Cream (Heavy Cream, Milk, Less Than 0.5% Of Mono And Diglycerides, Polysorbate 80, Carageenan), Kosher Salt, Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Mint, Garlic, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Black Pepper, Coriander, Crushed Red Chili Pepper.