Primavera means "spring" in Italian, and so our chefs have loaded this pasta dish with all the freshest, most colorful vegetables. We toss our pasta in Parmigiano-Reggiano before adding peas, broccoli, yellow squash, roasted grape tomatoes, basil, and parsley to create a decadent medley of flavors that highlight our chef's special parmesan-garlic sauce. A perfectly rounded pasta dish for an easy dinner or weeknight meal.
- High Fiber
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes (1000+ watts) or 3 minutes (lower watts).
3. Before removing film, gently shake container and let stand for 1 minute. Enjoy!
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Garganelli Pasta (Durum And Semolina Wheat Flour, Water, Egg), Vegetable Stock (Water, Onions, Carrots, Cabbage, Celery, Leeks, Mushrooms, Turnips, Salt Spices), Broccoli Rabe, Yellow Squash, Peas, Broccoli, Tomatoes, Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Salt, Rennet), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic, Parsley, Lemon Juice, Basil, Canola Oil, Food Thickener (Modified Cornstarch, Corn Maltodextrin), Sea Salt, Lemon Zest, Black Pepper, Crushed Red Chili Pepper, White Pepper, Xanthan Gum.