- DescriptionHeating Instructions
Our hearty and filling salmon teriyaki meal features a juicy fillet of grilled, sustainable salmon, a nutty sprouted grain-hijiki pilaf, and lightly steamed broccoli, snow peas, carrots, edamame, and enoki mushrooms, all perfectly dressed with our gingery teriyaki sauce. This sophisticated entrée makes a wholly satisfying meal, and it's ready in just minutes.
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 ½ minutes (1000+ watts) or 4 minutes (lower watts).
3. Let stand for 1 minute before serving. Enjoy!
- Contains Soy
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Fish
Sustainably Raised Atlantic Salmon, Water, Carrots, Snow Peas, Enoki Mushrooms, Natural Ginger Teriyaki Marinade (Soy Sauce [Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt], Sugar, Dehydrated Garlic, Caramel Color, Sesame Oil, Spices, Sesame Seeds, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavors), Edamame (Green Soybeans), Organic Sprouted Brown Rice, Bulgur Wheat, Organic Sprouted Lentils, Organic Sprouted Mung Bean, Broccoli, Hijiki (Dried Seaweed), Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol [To Retain Freshness], Vinegar, Lactic Acid), Chia Seed.