- DescriptionHeating Instructions
In this hearty and filling entrée, our ginger-teriyaki sauce makes the perfect dressing for grilled chicken breast and a nutty sprouted grain-hijiki pilaf. We complete this tasty meal with a colorful blend of steamed veggies, including broccoli, snow peas, carrots and tender enoki mushrooms. (Microwave-only, BPA-free container)
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes (1000+ watts) or 3 1/2 minutes (lower watts).
3. Let stand for 1 minute before serving. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Soy
- Contains Wheat
Chicken, Water, Carrots, Snow Peas, Enoki Mushrooms, Natural Ginger Teriyaki Marinade (Soy Sauce [Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt], Sugar, Dehydrated Garlic, Caramel Color, Sesame Oil, Spices, Sesame Seeds, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavors), Edamame (Green Soybeans), Organic Sprouted Brown Rice, Bulgur Wheat, Organic Sprouted Lentils, Organic Sprouted Mung Bean, Broccoli, Hijiki (Dried Seaweed), Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol [To Retain Freshness], Vinegar, Lactic Acid), Chia Seed.