- DescriptionAdd a little fiesta to your meal in minutes! Tender black beans cooked with onions, garlic, and chili peppers are mixed with our chef's spicy salsa verde to create a decadent and delicious side for your next Mexican night. Ready to adorn your dinner table in minutes, simply heat and serve alongside poultry or fish—or serve them up with our chicken enchiladas for a classic and easy weeknight meal.Claims
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.BrandSides in a Snap
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes (1000+ watts) or 3 minutes (lower watts).
3. Let stand for 1 minute before removing film. Stir well before serving. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Black Beans (Black Beans, Water, Potassium Chloride, Salt), Tomatillo, Onion, Canola Oil, Cilantro, Water, Garlic, Chili Peppers, Hot Finger Chili Peppers, Kosher Salt, Sea Salt, Cumin.
- Explanatory Information
About our Heat Index: We've developed this Heat Index to give you an approximation of how spicy a particular dish tastes. Keep in mind that people tolerate chili heat in very different ways, so this scale may not reflect your individual experience with a dish.* NO HEAT There's no heat here — safe for the kids. MINOR HEAT Expect no more than a little tingle on the tongue. SUBTLE HEAT One might describe this dish as "peppery." MEDIUM HEAT A spicy warmth that builds as you eat and lingers a while. STRONG HEAT This dish has kick — keep a cool beverage on hand. FIERY HEAT Your eyes will water. Your nose will run. You've been warned.
*Note for sensitive palates: Heat ratings are never guaranteed! Due to unpredictable environmental variations that range from rainfall to chance genetic changeability, chili spice often differs. Even two identical-looking jalapeños can pack two very different heat levels.
Sides in a Snap Black Beans with Salsa Verde
Earliest delivery Wed 2/21