- DescriptionIf you're searching for a hearty, yet satisfying, weeknight meal made with gluten-free* ingredients, then look no further. We prepare this dish just right, marinating the chicken breast in a blend of tangy balsamic, zesty garlic, thyme, rosemary, and sage, with a dash of extra virgin olive oil. It's served alongside a fresh, flavorful quinoa salad consisting of olives, roasted red onion, zucchini, and fresh broccoli rabe.Heating Instructions
*Please note: Gluten-containing ingredients are present in our kitchen during production.
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes (1000+ watts) or 3 1/2 minutes (lower watts).
3. Let stand for 1 minute. Remove film before serving. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Broccoli Rabe, Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Prepared Quinoa (Quinoa, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Kosher Salt), Onion, Zucchini, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar (Wine Vinegar, Cooked Grape Must, Concentrated Grape Must, Caramel Color), Pitted Olives (Taggiasca Olives, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt), Sea Salt, Garlic, Black Pepper, Sage, Thyme, Rosemary.
May contain pits or pit fragments.