- DescriptionWe marinate our shrimp in lemon and parsley, with a dash of salt and pepper, and present it over a bed of saffron cauliflower "rice". Along with its distinctive bright color, saffron adds an intoxicating yet subtle aroma that's released after heating. Thanks to its fine texture and pleasing flavor, cauliflower is a satisfying, paleo-friendly substitution for those who are gluten conscious or looking to cut down on rice and grains.Heating Instructions
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 1/2 minutes (1000+ watts) or 4 minutes (lower watts).
3. Let stand for 1 minute. Remove film before serving. Enjoy!
- Contains Shellfish
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Cauliflower, Shrimp (Shrimp, Salt), Onion, Asparagus, Parsley, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lemon Zest, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Saffron.