- DescriptionLight yet satisfying, this Asian-inspired "noodle dish" will become your new go-to weeknight dinner. Our farm-fresh butternut squash—sliced in a spiral fashion in the shape of noodles—pairs effortlessly with the nutty flavor and aroma of the peanut dressing. Shredded red cabbage, fresh cilantro, roasted scallion, crispy shallots, and chopped peanuts complete this mouthwatering meal, which allows you to indulge in an authentic Thai-style dish (made with gluten-free* ingredients!) with minimum guilt and maximum taste.Claims
*Please note: Gluten-containing ingredients are present in our kitchen during production.
1. Remove cardboard outer sleeve, leaving plastic film intact.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes (1000+ watts) or 3 1/2 minutes (lower watts).
3. Let stand for 1 minute. Remove film before serving. Enjoy!
- Contains Peanuts
- Contains Soy
- Contains Tree Nuts
- Contains Sesame Seed and/or Sesame Oil
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Tofu (Water, Organic Whole Soybeans, Nigari [Sea Water Extract], Calcium Sulfate), Organic Coconut Milk (Organic Coconut, Water), Butternut Squash, Broccoli, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Scallions, Red Cabbage, Dry Roasted Peanuts, Fried Shallots (Shallots, Vegetable Oil), Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol [To Retain Freshness]), Cilantro, Water, Rice Wine Vinegar (Rice Wine Vinegar, Water, Sugar, Salt, Potassium Metabisulfite [Preservative], Caramel Color [Class 1]), Chili Sauce (Chili, Salt, Vinegar, Sesame Oil), Lime Juice, Canola Oil, Ginger, Sea Salt, Lemon Juice, Black Pepper, Guar Gum.
- Explanatory Information
About our Heat Index: We've developed this Heat Index to give you an approximation of how spicy a particular dish tastes. Keep in mind that people tolerate chili heat in very different ways, so this scale may not reflect your individual experience with a dish.* NO HEAT There's no heat here — safe for the kids. MINOR HEAT Expect no more than a little tingle on the tongue. SUBTLE HEAT One might describe this dish as "peppery." MEDIUM HEAT A spicy warmth that builds as you eat and lingers a while. STRONG HEAT This dish has kick — keep a cool beverage on hand. FIERY HEAT Your eyes will water. Your nose will run. You've been warned.
*Note for sensitive palates: Heat ratings are never guaranteed! Due to unpredictable environmental variations that range from rainfall to chance genetic changeability, chili spice often differs. Even two identical-looking jalapeños can pack two very different heat levels.
FreshDirect Spicy Peanut Tofu with Butternut Squash Noodles
"With Shredded Red Cabbage, Cilantro, and Broccoli Florets "
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectHerbed Chicken, Sweet Potatoes and Broccoli9.7oz$8.99/ea($13.16/lb)
16%FreshDirectTurkey, Kale and Quinoa Meatballs with Grilled Vegetables16.2oz$8.99/eaAny 2 "Better for You" Meals for $15($8.99/lb)
- FreshDirectJerk Chicken (Raised w/o Antibiotics)12.4oz$8.99/ea($11.53/lb)
- FreshDirectKale, Farro, and Roasted Artichoke Salad16oz$8.99/ea($10.22/lb)
- FreshDirectArugula Salad with Beets and Goat Cheeseapprox. 8.8oz$8.99/ea($16.35/lb)
- FreshDirectSoy-Ginger Chicken with Cauliflower "Fried Rice"10oz$8.99/ea($13.15/lb)
18%FreshDirectGreen Vegetable Protein Pasta with Parmesan12.4oz$7.99/eaAny 2 Chef Prepared Pasta Dishes for $13($10.29/lb)
- FreshDirectVeggie Chorizo, Kale and Mixed Grain Hoppin' John12.4oz$7.99/ea($10.24/lb)
- FreshDirectLemon Herb Shrimp with Saffron Cauliflower "Rice" and Asparagus11.9oz$10.99/ea($14.45/lb)
- FreshDirectRoasted Tofu, Butternut Squash, and Kale Salad12oz$6.99/ea($9.32/lb)
- FreshDirectMarsala Short Ribs11.4oz$12.99/ea($18.30/lb)
16%FreshDirectBalsamic Chicken with Broccoli Rabe and Quinoa10.7oz$8.99/eaAny 2 "Better for You" Meals for $15($11.99/lb)