- DescriptionHerbal and earthy, firm and crisp, green beans are universal favorites. They are a classic side dish served on their own — simply steam, sauté, or boil them (we like to add a little butter and lemon). Their texture also stands up to long cooking in dishes like casseroles and stews. We always buy a few more than we need, because we tend to nibble on them raw as we're preparing them.
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectBlanched Almond Slices10oz$6.99/ea($11.10/lb)
18%Cascadian FarmOrganic Cut Green Beans10oz$2.29/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea
- Green Zucchini$2.49/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
- Organic Garnet Yams$2.49/lb
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4