DescriptionA slightly smaller version of the slender Persian, these mini seedless cucumbers are juicy and sweet. Plus, with tiny vestigial seeds (which are very easy to digest), these are the perfect fix to toss into chopped salads, soups and tea sandwiches.Origin
USA and Dominican Repub
CORN & CUCUMBERSStoring Corn
Try to use corn as soon as possible after purchase; but if you can't, it should keep for 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you like corn off the cob, you can slice the uncooked kernels off the ear and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 6 months. This is a great way to stretch the taste of summer far into the fall.
Refrigerating cucumbers extends their life for about a week, especially if you store them unwashed and loosely wrapped in a plastic bag. If possible, try to use them right away it's the bursting juiciness of crisp cukes that makes them so special.
Mini Seedless Cucumber Pack
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2ct, approx. 0.5lb$3.99/ea
10%Lemonsapprox. 0.25lb$0.89/ea5 for $4
- SunsetWild Wonders Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.99/ea
28%Rainbow Pepper Pack3pk, approx. 1.3lb$6.99/ea2 for $10
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$7.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
28%Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.49/lb
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct, 2-3lb$1.89/ea
11%Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$7.99/ea
30%Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $7