- DescriptionA slightly smaller version of the slender Persian, these mini seedless cucumbers are juicy and sweet. Plus, with tiny vestigial seeds (which are very easy to digest), these are the perfect fix to toss into chopped salads, soups and tea sandwiches.
- More Information
CORN & CUCUMBERSStoring Corn
Try to use corn as soon as possible after purchase; but if you can't, it should keep for 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you like corn off the cob, you can slice the uncooked kernels off the ear and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 6 months. This is a great way to stretch the taste of summer far into the fall.
Refrigerating cucumbers extends their life for about a week, especially if you store them unwashed and loosely wrapped in a plastic bag. If possible, try to use them right away it's the bursting juiciness of crisp cukes that makes them so special.
- Explanatory Information
Mini Seedless Cucumber Pack
Like That? You'll Love This.
10%Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.79/ea
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea
- Rainbow Pepper Pack3pk, approx. 1.3lb$4.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.49/ea
40%Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.49/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
28%Green Beansapprox. 1lb$2.49/ea
30%SunsetWild Wonders Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.99/eaAny 2 Cocktail Tomatoes for $7
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.99/ea