DescriptionA truly super cuke. Hothouse cucumbers are green, fresh-tasting, and almost minty. At least a foot long and seedless, they are sometimes called "burpless" because their thin skins are easy to digest. They make the most refined teatime sandwiches.Claims
USA and Canada
CORN & CUCUMBERSStoring Corn
Try to use corn as soon as possible after purchase; but if you can't, it should keep for 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you like corn off the cob, you can slice the uncooked kernels off the ear and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 6 months. This is a great way to stretch the taste of summer far into the fall.
Refrigerating cucumbers extends their life for about a week, especially if you store them unwashed and loosely wrapped in a plastic bag. If possible, try to use them right away it's the bursting juiciness of crisp cukes that makes them so special.
Organic Greenhouse Cucumber
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Cauliflowerapprox. 1.5lb$4.99/ea
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
- Organic Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$4.99/lb
- Organic Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.49/ea
- Organic Rainbow Pepper Packapprox. 1.3lb$7.99/ea
12%Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Organic Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$3.99/lb
14%Organic Celeryapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
22%Organic Lemons$1.29/ea3 for $3
33%Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$4.49/ea
$5.992 for $8
20%Organic Romaine Hearts3ct$4.99/ea2 for $8
- Organic Celery Hearts2ct$3.99/ea