DescriptionA truly super cuke. Hothouse cucumbers are green, fresh-tasting, and almost minty. At least a foot long and seedless, they are sometimes called "burpless" because their thin skins are easy to digest. They make the most refined teatime sandwiches.Claims
CORN & CUCUMBERSStoring Corn
Try to use corn as soon as possible after purchase; but if you can't, it should keep for 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you like corn off the cob, you can slice the uncooked kernels off the ear and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 6 months. This is a great way to stretch the taste of summer far into the fall.
Refrigerating cucumbers extends their life for about a week, especially if you store them unwashed and loosely wrapped in a plastic bag. If possible, try to use them right away it's the bursting juiciness of crisp cukes that makes them so special.
Organic Greenhouse Cucumber
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$5.99/lb
- Organic Orange Greenhouse Bell Peppers$4.99/lb
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.99/ea
- Organic Celeryapprox. 1lb$3.49/ea
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$8.99/ea
11%Organic Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.49/ea2 for $8
38%Organic Lemons$1.29/eaAny 5 Organic Lemons! for $4
20%Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$4.99/ea2 for $8
- Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocado$2.99/ea
- Organic Yellow Greenhouse Bell Peppers$4.99/lb
- Organic Rainbow Pepper Packapprox. 1.3lb$7.99/ea
- Organic Cauliflowerapprox. 1.5lb$5.99/ea