- DescriptionA truly super cuke. Hothouse cucumbers are green, fresh-tasting, and almost minty. At least a foot long and seedless, they are sometimes called "burpless" because their thin skins are easy to digest. They make the most refined teatime sandwiches.Claims
- More Information
CORN & CUCUMBERSStoring Corn
Try to use corn as soon as possible after purchase; but if you can't, it should keep for 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you like corn off the cob, you can slice the uncooked kernels off the ear and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 6 months. This is a great way to stretch the taste of summer far into the fall.
Refrigerating cucumbers extends their life for about a week, especially if you store them unwashed and loosely wrapped in a plastic bag. If possible, try to use them right away it's the bursting juiciness of crisp cukes that makes them so special.
- Explanatory Information
Organic Greenhouse Cucumber
- Green Beansapprox. 1lb$2.49/ea
- Organic Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
$6.992 for $11
- $1.29/ea4 for $5
- $2.49/ea2 for $4
- $5.99/eaabout $3.00/lb
- Organic Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$2.29/ea
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.99/ea2 for $7