- DescriptionA truly super cuke. Hothouse cucumbers are green, fresh-tasting, and almost minty. At least a foot long and seedless, they are sometimes called "burpless" because their thin skins are easy to digest. They make the most refined teatime sandwiches.Claims
- More Information
CORN & CUCUMBERSStoring Corn
Try to use corn as soon as possible after purchase; but if you can't, it should keep for 1 or 2 days in the refrigerator.
If you like corn off the cob, you can slice the uncooked kernels off the ear and freeze them in an airtight container for up to 6 months. This is a great way to stretch the taste of summer far into the fall.
Refrigerating cucumbers extends their life for about a week, especially if you store them unwashed and loosely wrapped in a plastic bag. If possible, try to use them right away it's the bursting juiciness of crisp cukes that makes them so special.
- Explanatory Information
Organic Greenhouse Cucumber
- Organic Fuji Apples4ct$5.99/eaabout $3.00/lb
- Organic Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$5.99/lb
- Organic Yellow Greenhouse Bell Peppers$5.99/lb
35%Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea
- Organic Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea
22%Organic Lemons$1.29/ea3 for $3
12%Organic Romaine Hearts3ct$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.99/ea
- Organic Celeryapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
- Handsome Brook FarmOrganic Pasture-Raised Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$6.29/ea($0.52/ct)
- Organic Mintapprox. 0.75oz$2.99/ea
16%Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocado$2.99/ea2 for $5