- DescriptionThere is a hint of mild garlic and onion in the juicy shallot's flavor. Though shallots are very sharp when raw, they mellow out when sautéed. They bring out the flavors of other ingredients, and they're wonderful in sauces and vinaigrettes. We love to coat shallots with balsamic vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil and roast them as an accompaniment for lamb or beef tenderloin.
- Explanatory Information
Fresh Peeled Shallot
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Peeled Garlicapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea
12%Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$3.69/ea
$3.992 for $7
- Fresh Peeled White Pearl Onionsapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea
- Gourmet Mushroom Blend, Packagedapprox. 4oz$4.29/ea
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Lemons5-7ct, approx. 2lb bag$5.99/ea
- Gotham GreensLocal Basilapprox. 1.25oz$3.99/ea
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea
33%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea2 for $2
24%Organic Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Christopher RanchPeeled Garlicapprox. 6oz$2.99/ea