DescriptionBoston is as mild and likeable as green leaf, but with a character all its own. It's got as complex a flavor as you'll find in any lettuce. It has a pronounced crisp garden freshness balanced by just a touch of bitterness. The velvety texture that sets Boston apart from its coarser lettuce cousins earns its entry into the "butterhead" lettuce category.Please note: Since we try to handle your veggies as little as possible, we recommend you carefully wash your produce a couple of times before eating it.
How much should I buy?1 head makes about 2 servings
Deer Run Farms Boston Lettuce
Like That? You'll Love This.
34%Sweet 2 EatYellow Peaches$2.29/lb
- Pell Family FarmLocal Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$6.99/ea
- Deer Run FarmsRed Leaf Lettucehead$1.99/ea
50%Wells Homestead AcresLocal Green Zucchini$0.99/lb
newDeer Run FarmsEscarolebunch$1.49/ea
10%Savor Fresh FarmsSummer Kiss Melon$4.99/eaAny 2 Kiss Melons for $9
35%Deer Run FarmsRomaine Lettucehead$1.29/ea
- Deer Run FarmsGreen Leaf Lettucehead$1.99/ea
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea
- Deer Run FarmsArugulabunch$1.49/ea