DescriptionThe tomatillo tastes like a green tomato with a bright lime tartness and a nice crunch. It's essential to the classic Mexican green mole sauce and delicious in guacamole and salsa as well. But tomatillos can play in any cuisine. Their tanginess works well in sauces for fish or poultry. Or just add diced raw tomatillo to salad.
How much should I buy?3 or 4 tomatillos make 1 serving
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
- Poblano Pepper$4.99/lb
- Serrano Peppers3-4ct$1.49/ea
- RolandChipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce7oz$2.59/ea($5.89/lb)
- White Onion, Large$1.99/lb
- La Tortilla FactoryHandmade Style Yellow Corn & Wheat Tortillas6", 8ct$3.29/ea($4.57/lb)
- Organic Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- Limes8-12ct, approx. 1.5lb bag$3.99/ea