- DescriptionTender and succulent, with a slight mineral flavor, baby spinach is one of the great tastes of spring — only we bring it to you year-round. It needs only the simplest cooking to bring out its delicate taste. Try steaming these tiny leaves for a few moments, or toss them raw in salads. Baby spinach also makes a wonderful, dramatic bed for grilled fish.
Earthbound Farm clamshells are reclosable, recyclable packaging that protects delicate baby greens and helps keep them fresh. (from Earthbound Farm)Superveggies contain nutrients that contribute to heart health. Learn More.Claims
- No Preservatives
Organic Baby Spinach Leaves.
- Serving Suggestion
How much should I buy?1 package makes about 3 servings
- Explanatory Information
Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Spinach
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Newman's OwnBalsamic Vinaigrette Dressing9oz$2.99/ea($5.32/pt)
- Annie's NaturalsBalsamic Vinaigrette8oz$4.29/ea($8.58/pt)
- Newman's OwnOlive Oil and Vinegar Dressing9oz$2.99/ea($5.98/pt)
37%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
11%Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.49/ea2 for $8
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
11%Organic Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.49/ea2 for $8
12%Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.99/ea2 for $7
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$7.99/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea