DescriptionTender and succulent, with a slight mineral flavor, baby spinach is one of the great tastes of spring — only we bring it to you year-round. It needs only the simplest cooking to bring out its delicate taste. Try steaming these tiny leaves for a few moments, or toss them raw in salads. Baby spinach also makes a wonderful, dramatic bed for grilled fish.
Earthbound Farm clamshells are reclosable, recyclable packaging that protects delicate baby greens and helps keep them fresh. (from Earthbound Farm)Superveggies contain nutrients that contribute to heart health. Learn More.Claims
- No Preservatives
Organic Baby Spinach Leaves.
How much should I buy?1 package makes about 3 servings
Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Spinach
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Newman's OwnBalsamic Vinaigrette Dressing9oz$2.99/ea($5.32/lb)
- Newman's OwnOlive Oil and Vinegar Dressing9oz$2.99/ea($5.32/lb)
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.49/ea
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$7.99/ea
$3.992 for $6
62%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea2 for $3
- Rainbow Pepper Pack3pk, approx. 1.3lb$5.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Organic Garnet Yams$2.49/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea