DescriptionTender and succulent, with a slight mineral flavor, baby spinach is one of the great tastes of spring — only we bring it to you year-round. It needs only the simplest cooking to bring out its delicate taste. Try steaming these tiny leaves for a few moments, or toss them raw in salads. Baby spinach also makes a wonderful, dramatic bed for grilled fish.
Earthbound Farm clamshells are reclosable, recyclable packaging that protects delicate baby greens and helps keep them fresh. (from Earthbound Farm)Superveggies contain nutrients that contribute to heart health. Learn More.Claims
- No Preservatives
Organic Baby Spinach Leaves.
How much should I buy?1 package makes about 3 servings
Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Spinach
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Newman's OwnBalsamic Vinaigrette Dressing9oz$2.99/ea($5.32/lb)
- Annie's NaturalsBalsamic Vinaigrette8oz$4.29/ea($8.58/lb)
- Newman's OwnOlive Oil and Vinegar Dressing9oz$2.99/ea($5.32/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
25%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea2 for $6
12%Earthbound FarmOrganic Kaleapprox. 5oz
7%Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$6.49/ea2 for $12
12%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.99/ea2 for $7
24%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Nature's YokeNatural Cage-Free Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
9%Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$5.49/ea2 for $10