- DescriptionTender and succulent, with a slight mineral flavor, baby spinach is one of the great tastes of spring — only we bring it to you year-round. It needs only the simplest cooking to bring out its delicate taste. Try steaming these tiny leaves for a few moments, or toss them raw in salads. Baby spinach also makes a wonderful, dramatic bed for grilled fish.
Earthbound Farm clamshells are reclosable, recyclable packaging that protects delicate baby greens and helps keep them fresh. (from Earthbound Farm)Superveggies contain nutrients that contribute to heart health. Learn More.Claims
- No Preservatives
Organic Baby Spinach Leaves.
- Explanatory Information
Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Spinach
Like That? You'll Love This.
20%Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$4.49/ea
$4.992 for $8
- Handsome Brook FarmOrganic Pasture-Raised Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$6.99/ea($0.58/ct)
10%Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.79/ea
16%Organic Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$4.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea
- Organic Green Kale$3.49/ea
12%Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.99/ea2 for $7
25%Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea2 for $6
33%Organic Green Zucchini$1.99/lb
11%Organic Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.49/ea2 for $8
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4