DescriptionTender and succulent, with a slight mineral flavor, baby spinach is one of the great tastes of spring — only we bring it to you year-round. It needs only the simplest cooking to bring out its delicate taste. Try steaming these tiny leaves for a few moments, or toss them raw in salads. Baby spinach also makes a wonderful, dramatic bed for grilled fish.
Earthbound Farm clamshells are reclosable, recyclable packaging that protects delicate baby greens and helps keep them fresh. (from Earthbound Farm)Superveggies contain nutrients that contribute to heart health. Learn More.Claims
- No Preservatives
Organic Baby Spinach Leaves.
Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Spinach
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Handsome Brook FarmOrganic Pasture-Raised Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$6.99/ea($0.58/ct)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
22%Organic Lemons$1.29/ea3 for $3
16%Organic Celeryapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Organic Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
11%Organic Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.49/ea2 for $8
- Driscoll'sFair Trade Organic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$6.99/ea
12%Organic Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
29%Organic Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$1.99/ea
$2.494 for $7
12%Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.99/ea2 for $7