- DescriptionKale's robust, crinkled leaves add a garden-fresh, lightly bitter taste which helps lighten hearty soups and stews. It needs quite a bit of cooking time, so don't be shy about adding it to the pot early. Kale is very high in vitamin C and calcium. Our favorite way to eat this ultra-healthy vegetable is in a white bean soup.Claims
- More Information
LEAFY GREENSStoring Spinach, Swiss Chard, and Collard, Dandelion, and Turnip Greens
These greens retain their crispness if kept in the coolest part of the fridge for up to 4 days. Wrap in damp paper towels and store unwashed in a perforated plastic bag.
Kale is tastiest if eaten soon after purchase, but it should keep in the refrigerator for up to a week if stored in a perforated plastic bag with its leaves close together.
Storing Chicory and Escarole
These greens retain their crispness for up to a week if kept in the coolest part of the fridge. Wrap in damp paper towels and store unwashed in a perforated plastic bag.
Storing Brussels Sprouts
Place unwashed Brussels sprouts in a paper bag in the crisper drawer of the refrigerator, where they should keep for 3 to 4 days.
Storing Kohlrabi Greens
These greens are very perishable, so wrap in damp paper towels and store unwashed in a perforated plastic bag in the crisper drawer of the refrigerator. They should keep for a couple of days.
- Explanatory Information
Organic Red Kale
Like That? You'll Love This.
16%Organic Lacinato Kale$2.99/ea2 for $5
16%Organic Spinachapprox. 6oz$2.99/ea2 for $5
16%Organic Green Kale$2.99/ea2 for $5
24%Organic Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.69/ea
$1.992 for $3
- Organic Rainbow Swiss Chardapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
- Organic Dandelion Greensapprox. 8oz$3.49/ea
- Organic Collard Greensbunch$2.99/ea
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea
16%Organic Beets, Bunchapprox 4ct$2.99/eaAny 2 Organic beets for $5
- Organic Cauliflowerapprox. 1.5lb$5.99/ea
- Organic Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$1.99/ea
28%Organic Green Zucchini$2.49/lb