- DescriptionChanterelles have one of the most distinctive shapes in the mushroom world they look like tiny trumpets. They taste fruity, earthy, and delicate and have a meaty, silky texture. Since all chanterelles are wild, their flavors vary (some are earthier, some fruitier) depending on their place of origin. Combine them with mild flavors that won't overwhelm. Cook gently until all traces of sponginess are gone.
Please note: To maintain quality, we suggest using a dry, medium-bristle to brush off remnants of dirt. Do not wash these in water.
Fresh Wild Chanterelle Mushrooms
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$1.19/lb
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Italian Asiago DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $16.99/lb$4.25
- Da RosarioBlack and White Truffle Flavored Olive Oil Set2ct, 1.76fl oz ea$16.99/ea
- Red Onionsapprox. 2lbs$2.49/ea
- Sageapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $20.99/lb$5.25
- Just FreshDirectExtra-Virgin Olive Oil34oz$10.99/ea($5.16/pt)
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- Mama FrancescaGrated Parmesan Cheese5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
- O-Live & Co.Extra-Virgin Premium Olive Oil25fl oz$15.49/ea($9.93/pt)