- DescriptionChanterelles have one of the most distinctive shapes in the mushroom world they look like tiny trumpets. They taste fruity, earthy, and delicate and have a meaty, silky texture. Since all chanterelles are wild, their flavors vary (some are earthier, some fruitier) depending on their place of origin. Combine them with mild flavors that won't overwhelm. Cook gently until all traces of sponginess are gone.
Please note: To maintain quality, we suggest using a dry, medium-bristle to brush off remnants of dirt. Do not wash these in water.
Fresh Wild Chanterelle Mushrooms
25%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6
- Gourmet Mushroom Blend, Packagedapprox. 4oz$4.29/ea
- Meadows and MoreJumbo Organic Maitake Mushroomapprox. 10oz$9.99/ea
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$1.19/lb
- Satur FarmsLocal Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme Herb Trioapprox. 2oz$3.99/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $20.99/lb$5.25
- Just FreshDirectExtra-Virgin Olive Oil34oz$11.69/ea($5.49/pt)
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- California Olive RanchEveryday Extra-Virgin Olive Oil500ml$11.99/ea($11.31/pt)
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea