DescriptionWhen you bite into a serrano, it bites right back. Small (about 2 inches long) and bullet-shaped, neon green or scarlet-colored, serranos don't have to be roasted or seeded. Chopped raw, they add zing to salsas (like pico de gallo), chutneys, and guacamole. Serranos go particularly well with tomatoes and cilantro.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Habanero Peppers8-10ct$3.49/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Washed and Trimmed Cilantroapprox. 3oz$2.99/ea
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.49/ea
- Poblano Pepper$1.49/lb
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 1oz$0.25/ea
- RolandChipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce7oz$2.59/ea($5.92/lb)
- Limes8-12ct, approx. 1.5lb bag$3.99/ea
- White Onion, Large$1.99/lb