DescriptionWhen you bite into a serrano, it bites right back. Small (about 2 inches long) and bullet-shaped, neon green or scarlet-colored, serranos don't have to be roasted or seeded. Chopped raw, they add zing to salsas (like pico de gallo), chutneys, and guacamole. Serranos go particularly well with tomatoes and cilantro.
Earliest delivery Thu 8/29
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.49/ea
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2
- Tomatillos Packapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Washed and Trimmed Cilantroapprox. 3oz$2.99/ea
- Habanero Peppers8-10ct$3.49/ea
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Poblano Pepper$4.99/lb
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 1oz$0.25/ea
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Limes8-12ct, approx. 1.5lb bag$3.99/ea
- RolandChipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce7oz$2.59/ea($5.92/lb)
- White Onion, Large$1.99/lb