- DescriptionWhen you bite into a serrano, it bites right back. Small (about 2 inches long) and bullet-shaped, neon green or scarlet-colored, serranos don't have to be roasted or seeded. Chopped raw, they add zing to salsas (like pico de gallo), chutneys, and guacamole. Serranos go particularly well with tomatoes and cilantro.
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
17%Tomatillos Packapprox. 8oz$3.29/ea
24%Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Habanero Peppers8-10ct$3.99/ea
- Limes8-12ct, approx. 1.5lb bag$3.99/ea
it's backPoblano Pepper$4.99/lb
- Organic Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- White Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- La Tortilla FactoryHandmade Style Yellow Corn & Wheat Tortillas6", 8ct$3.29/ea($4.57/lb)
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.99/ea