DescriptionSea beans are the perfect name for these bright summer beans — when you take a bite from the crispy little stalks, you'll taste the flavor of fresh green beans mixed with a briny bite, as if the sea beans were already sprinkled with sea salt. We think they're best eaten raw, but you can toss them into salads, lightly sauté as a seafood side or pickle in vinegar.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Scallionsapprox. 6oz$1.99/ea
- Meadows and MoreWild Lambsquartersapprox. 5oz$5.99/ea
- Bottarga Dell'isolaWhole Bottarga$126.99/lb
newMeadows and MoreWild Purslane Tipsapprox. 1oz$3.99/ea
- Nira Garlic Chive$3.99/lb
- Snow Pea Tips$7.99/lb
- Chinese Long Beansapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea
- Ramón PeñaSquids in Ink4.6oz$10.99/ea($2.39/oz)
- BritaLonglast Pitcher Filters2ct$39.99/ea($20.00/ct)