- DescriptionThe shiitake's uniquely rich, smoky flavor and sturdy texture have pushed it to the top of the mushroom popularity charts. It's almost impossible to overcook or overwhelm shiitakes — whether they're stewed or roasted, braised or sautéed. They stand up to long cooking times and strong flavors without losing their special flavor.
Sliced Shiitake Mushrooms, Packaged
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$1.19/lb
- Mama FrancescaGrated Premium Cheese — Parmesan, Pecorino Romano and Asiago5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
- Just FreshDirectExtra-Virgin Olive Oil34oz$10.99/ea($5.16/pt)
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Parmigiano - Reggiano DOP, Organic0.50lb | $26.99/lb$13.49
- GAEAOrganic Extra Virgin Olive Oil17fl oz$13.99/ea($13.17/pt)
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Red Onions, Medium$2.29/lb
- Satur FarmsLocal Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme Herb Trioapprox. 2oz$3.99/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- Filippo BerioOlive Oil17fl oz (500ml)$7.69/ea($7.25/pt)