- DescriptionThe portabella is a grown-up cremini, but you'd hardly recognize it. The saucer-sized cap is dense and meaty, with a concentrated, intense mushroom flavor. The portabella's solid, satisfying taste and texture make it the vegetable version of steak. These convenient caps are stuffed with parmesan cheese, artichokes and spinach. Marinate and grill, mount 'em on hamburger buns, or simply slice and sautée.
Portabella Mushrooms, Manchego Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes) Cojita Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesean Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Artichokes, Spinach, Garlic, Potato Starch, Soy Protein, Potassium Sorbate, Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), And Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor).
Giorgio Portabella Mushroom Caps Stuffed with Parmesan Cheese, Artichokes & Spinach
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$1.19/lb
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $20.99/lb$5.25
- California Olive RanchEveryday Extra-Virgin Olive Oil1 liter$18.49/ea
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea
- Domestic Parmesan0.50lb | $10.99/lb$5.50
20%O-Live & Co.Extra-Virgin Premium Olive Oil25fl oz$11.99/ea
- Organic Yellow Onion, Medium$1.99/lb
- Satur FarmsLocal Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme Herb Trioapprox. 2oz$3.99/ea
- Mama FrancescaGrated Premium Cheese — Parmesan, Pecorino Romano and Asiago5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
- California Olive RanchEveryday Extra-Virgin Olive Oil500ml$11.99/ea($11.31/pt)