- DescriptionThe portabella is a grown-up cremini, but you'd hardly recognize it. The saucer-sized cap is dense and meaty, with a concentrated, intense mushroom flavor. The portabella's solid, satisfying taste and texture make it the vegetable version of steak. These convenient caps are stuffed with parmesan cheese, artichokes and spinach. Marinate and grill, mount 'em on hamburger buns, or simply slice and sautée.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Portabella Mushrooms, Manchego Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes) Cojita Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesean Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Artichokes, Spinach, Garlic, Potato Starch, Soy Protein, Potassium Sorbate, Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), And Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor).
Giorgio Portabella Mushroom Caps Stuffed with Parmesan Cheese, Artichokes & Spinach
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Yellow Onionsapprox. 2lbs$4.29/ea
- Sageapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- Mama FrancescaGrated Premium Cheese — Parmesan, Pecorino Romano and Asiago5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
- Bel AriaExtra-Virgin Olive Oil34fl oz$11.99/ea($5.63/pt)
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $20.99/lb$5.25
- MoniniFruttato Extra-Virgin Olive Oil33.8fl oz$19.99/ea($9.38/pt)
17%Jumbo Yellow Onion$0.99/lb
- Satur FarmsLocal Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme Herb Trioapprox. 2oz$3.99/ea
- Mama FrancescaGrated Parmesan Cheese5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
- MoniniOriginale Extra-Virgin Olive Oil34fl oz$16.99/ea($7.98/pt)