- DescriptionThe combination of onions, carrots and celery — also known as mirepoix — is the vegetable trinity that gives many classic soups, stews, stocks, braises and sauces their flavor base. Sauté with butter to develop rich, caramelized flavors. You can make these basic veggies into an even tastier "mirepoix au gras" by adding a little ham or bacon.Claims
Organic Carrots, Celery And Onions.
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
9%Pete's GreensClean Organic Real Baby Carrotsapprox. 1.5lb$5.49/eaAny 2 Pete's Carrots for $10
- Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$5.99/ea
- Asian Stir-Fry Mixapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
- Organic Diced Onionapprox. 10oz$4.99/ea
- PacificOrganic Low-Sodium Beef Broth32fl oz$4.69/ea($2.34/pt)
- Organic Diced Mixed Color Peppersapprox. 8oz$5.99/ea
- Organic Coleslaw Mixapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea
- Organic Diced Red Onionapprox. 10oz$4.99/ea
- FreshDirectChicken Stock32fl oz$6.99/ea($3.50/pt)
- Organic Diced Carrotsapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- Diced Sweet Potatoapprox. 20oz$4.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)