- DescriptionSugar snaps are a cross between snow peas and green peas. Like a great kid, they inherited the good parts of both sides of the family. They are as sweet as young green peas and as crisp and tender as snow peas. Somewhere along the way, they also acquired a little bit of pecan flavor that makes them stand out in a stir-fry. A great source of vitamin C, sugar snaps also make a great low-fat snack.
- Explanatory Information
Washed Sugar Snap Peas
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
- Organic Shredded Red Cabbageapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
- Organic Celery Sticksapprox. 14oz$5.99/ea
37%Washed Snow Peasapprox. 8oz
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
10%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Cauliflower Riceapprox. 10oz$4.99/ea
16%Trimmed French Beansapprox. 8oz
19%Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.49/ea2 for $4
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Rainbow Baby Carrotsapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.19/ea($0.35/ct)
- Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea