Blue Moon Acres' certified organic spring mix is grown locally in Pennington, New Jersey by Blue Moon Acres and harvested to order. We developed our own special blend of spring mix, maximizing the volume, color, flavor, and texture of the blend. It is composed of eleven different elements, including lettuces, chards, kales, and mustards. Our spring mix is the #1 best seller from our fields.
This product is grown directly in the fields of Blue Moon Acres farm which employs sustainable farming methods like composting, biodiesel-fueled equipment, and geothermally-heated buildings. Blue Moon Acres is also dedicated to developing a healthy, vibrant soil with a diverse and thriving biology. By focusing on soil biology, we see increased plant health, greater sustainability by way of erosion prevention, and improved nutrient levels.(from Blue Moon Acres)
Organic Baby Lettuces (Red & Green Romaine, Red & Green Oak Leaf, Red Leaf, Lollo Rosa, Tango), Organic Red & Green Chard, Organic Mizuna, Organic Arugula, Organic Mache, Organic Frisee, Organic Radicchio.
The Ingredients In Each Package May Vary.
Blue Moon Acres Organic Spring Mix
- SunsetWild Wonders Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- O-Live & Co.Extra-Virgin Premium Olive Oil25fl oz$14.49/ea($9.29/pt)
- Hidden ValleyOriginal Ranch Salad Dressing & Topping16oz$5.49/ea($5.49/lb)
49%Organic Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$1.29/ea
$1.992 for $2
- Organic Red Beefsteak Tomato$3.99/lb
- Mama FrancescaGrated Premium Cheese — Parmesan, Pecorino Romano and Asiago5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
- Just FreshDirectOrganic 100% Italian Extra-Virgin Olive Oil33.8oz$17.99/ea($8.52/pt)
25%Annie's NaturalsGoddess Dressing8oz$3.59/ea
$3.99Any 2 Dressings for $6.00($7.18/pt)
- Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
16%Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Locatelli Pecorino Romano DOC0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75